Subject: [Notice ID:9554120] Copyright Infringement Notice under DMCA Act [Torrent tracker:tracker.renfei.net]
From: Markscan_DMCA <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 23:59:34 +0530

Dear Madam/Sir,

We, MarkScan, have been duly authorized by Amazon Seller Services Pvt.
Ltd., 8th Floor, Brigade Gateway, 26/1, Dr. RajKumar Road, Bangalore
(Referred as "Our Client") to issue this notice to you
under the provisions the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines
and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, and the Online Copyright
Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA), a part of the Digital
Millennium Copyright Act 1998 (DMCA) whereunder the service providers are
to be held strictly liable for the acts of their users are required to
cease access to the copyright material, immediately upon being put to
notice of the infringement.

Our Client is the owner of the following copyright work(s), hereinafter
referred to as "copyright work(s)":

Suzhal - The Vortex S02(Originals)

Documentary proof to show that the copyright work(s) belong(s) to our
client can be accessed on:
https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0SOXXQQU7W5YUVSHF1HH05ZNU7/.

*We have found material on your website which infringes the copyright of
our client in the above works. The infringing material
comprises the above-mentioned Originals title. Below is/are the URL(s) on
which the infringing material can be accessed (hereinafter infringing
material(s)):*

Asset Name Infohash Tracker
Suzhal - The Vortex S02 F7D06DD082AA3E0F6F9DCCAE71E8DFAB213588D0
http://tracker.renfei.net:8080/announce

*Below are the Torrent web-page URL(s) for your reference which
provide the tracker info_hash id to infringe the content on their platform:*
https://www.1tamilmv.tel/index.php?/forums/topic/164023-suzhal-the-vortex-2022-s01-ep-01-08-hd-original-audios-1080p-720p-x264-tamil-telugu-hindi-malayalam-kannada-79gb-34gb-12gb-esub/

We understand in good faith & belief that the use of the copyright work(s)
described above in the infringing material(s) of which the URL(s) have been
provided above, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent(s),
or the law.

We hereby request you to immediately remove and /or disable access
to the infringing material(s) from your website.

We, under penalty of perjury, state that the information in this Notice is
accurate, and state that we are authorized to act on behalf of our client
who is the exclusive owner of the copyright that is being infringed. We
further declare that the information in this is correct to the best of our
belief.

*DIGITAL SIGNATURE FOR COPYRIGHT CLAIM*
Ishita Singh
*MarkScan*
Email:  <[email-masked]>[email-masked]
E-14C, 1st Floor, Sector-8,NOIDA, U.P. -201301, INDIA.
Website: https://markscan.co.in/

*COPYRIGHT OWNERS:*
Amazon Seller Services Pvt. Ltd., 8th Floor, Brigade Gateway, 26/1, Dr. Raj
Kumar Road, Bangalore

Regards,
MarkScan Internet Enforcement Team

*Disclaimer: This e-mail and any documents, files, or previous email
messages appended or attached to it may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify sender immediately and delete
this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution
of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden*