Subject: [Notice ID:92221228] Copyright Infringement Notice under DMCA Act [Torrent tracker:tracker.renfei.net]
From: Markscan_DMCA <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2025 00:27:17 +0530

Dear Madam/Sir,

We, MarkScan, have been duly authorized by Bhavana Studios, Bhavana
Studios, Good Earth Hamlet, Good Earth Lane, Vennala (Referred as "Our
Client") to issue this notice to you under the provisions the Information
Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules,
2021, and the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act
(OCILLA), a part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1998 (DMCA)
whereunder the service providers are to be held strictly liable for the
acts of their users are required to cease access to the copyright material,
immediately upon being put to notice of the infringement.

Our Client is the owner of the following copyright work(s), hereinafter
referred to as "copyright work(s)":

Painkili(Movies)

Documentary proof to show that the copyright work(s) belong(s) to our
client can be accessed on:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt32607369/.

*We have found material on your website which infringes the copyright of
our client in the above works. The infringing material comprises the
above-mentioned Movies title. Below is/are the URL(s) on which the
infringing material can be accessed (hereinafter infringing material(s)):*
Title Tracker Infohash
Painkili http://tracker.renfei.net:8080/announce
400738678416114236547A8FE73286A58FCC506F

*Below are the Torrent web-page URL(s) for your reference which provide
the tracker info_hash id to infringe the content on their platform:*
https://www.1tamilmv.tel/index.php?/forums/topic/186453-painkili-2025-malayalam-hq-predvd-1080p-720p-x264-26gb-14gb-900mb-x264-700mb-400mb-250mb-hq-clean-audio/#comment-381649

We understand in good faith & belief that the use of the copyright work(s)
described above in the infringing material(s) of which the URL(s) have been
provided above, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent(s), or
the law.

We hereby request you to immediately remove and /or disable access to the
infringing material(s) from your website.

We, under penalty of perjury, state that the information in this Notice is
accurate, and state that we are authorized to act on behalf of our client
who is the exclusive owner of the copyright that is being infringed. We
further declare that the information in this is correct to the best of our
belief.

DIGITAL SIGNATURE FOR COPYRIGHT CLAIM
Ishita Singh
MarkScan
Email: [email-masked]
E-14C, 1st Floor, Sector-8,NOIDA, U.P. -201301, INDIA.
Website: https://markscan.co.in/

COPYRIGHT OWNERS:
Bhavana Studios, Bhavana Studios, Good Earth Hamlet, Good Earth Lane,
Vennala

Regards,

MarkScan Internet Enforcement Team
Disclaimer: This e-mail and any documents, files, or previous email
messages appended or attached to it may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify sender immediately and delete
this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden